Academy of Training &
Alcohol Server Education
Certified Oregon Provider of Alcohol
Server Permits Since 1999
About Academy of Training & Prevention
Thank You For Choosing Us!
Welcome to one of OLCC's most popular and trusted server permit courses! Through the years we've helped thousands servers, managers and owners in Oregon receive their permits. We are proud to be the favorite trainer of your neighborhood restaurant, winery, brewpub, cafe or bar in Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford, Pendleton, Astoria, Madras, Corvallis or wherever you may be! Remember, we give away one free class a month to a lucky student!*
*Not valid with any other offer. Limited time offer.
Trusted Since 1999
Based in Portland, Oregon, over 60,000 students and many thousands of establishments have completed their training through us since 1999.
Featured Client: Starbucks
There is nobody who is more thrilled to see Starbucks rebound than ATP. This training company was literally created day by day at various Starbucks cafes in and around Portland, Oregon years ago. Now, like coming full circle, we are proud to be their exclusive trainers as they open their first store offering alcohol in Portland, Oregon.
At just $24.95, we offer a very affordable way to get your OLCC permit!
Help to Get Started
Attend your OLCC permit class for the first time or renew your OLCC server permit with us!
- Quick and Simple with fast assistance if you need it!
- Test Passing Guarantee!
- Get your OLCC permit class done now or take your time and log in as often as you'd like!
- Affordable and Easy! Complete your course in less than an hour!
How to Attend a Class
- Select "Get Started"
- Register and submit tuition for the class.
- Attend the class and pass your test!
Other Help and Informationmain site
At The Academy of Training & Prevention
- Learn to work as a team with your other staff members such the hosts, door staff and bussers.
- Real-life case studies are used so you will be trained to handle situations both professionally and legally before the incident happens.
- Many suggested house policies are listed and explained to help protect your community, your establishment and assist your co-workers as well.
- Checking ID, recognizing visible intoxication, removing drinks, and many other important subjects are explained in easy language.
- You will have fun while we teach you how to protect yourself against lawsuits.
Looking for Onsite or Another State’s Alcohol Server Training?
Oregon Onsite Classes: Starting in 2007, we have been using “team learning” in our classrooms. It is a technique used by Baylor College of Medicine, Oklahoma State University, Wright State University, and the University of British Columbia. We use this teaching method to ensure that our students master the course material and develop ability to use the course concepts in thinking and problem solving. Also, this program develops people skills that are needed to succeed in this business as well as responsible marketing techniques for owners. Having students enjoy the course through the challenging and fun way that this active learning technique allows, is another wonderful benefit. These OLCC certified courses are held daily in the Portland area and in Eugene.